About WSBA Continuing Legal Education
All WBSA CLE programs are free to attend. CLE programs are presented at most WSBA monthly meetings.
Attendees are welcome to join us for dinner with a choice of entrees for an additional cost. Cocktails are usually served at 6:00 pm., dinner and meeting at 6:30 pm.
The West Suburban Bar Association is an accredited CLE provider and its programs presumptively qualify for CLE credit. Still, all CLE programs remain subject to the final approval of the MCLE Board of the Illinois Supreme Court.
Make sure to arrive early. There is no private parking lot, and Oak Park is a very “urban suburb” so parking can be a challenge for those not used to it. The best source for parking information is the Village of Oak Park.
The link here shows where village parking lots are, etc. http://www.oak-park.us/
With that said, here are a few tips:
- Any metered spaces are free after 6:00pm.
- There are two parking lots to the West of the Pub. The lot immediately to the West is PERMIT ONLY and OFF LIMITS. The lot West of that has a pay box that takes cash and credit/debit cards. This lot is free after 6:00pm, but is Permit Only after 11:00pm
- There are angled parking spaces along the train track embankment that are also pay-box and free after 6:00pm
- It is usually fairly easy to park along South Marion Street (parking meters and free after 6:00)
- Any parking lots off the alleys behind our building are private lots for the condos in the area or the Carleton Hotel. Needless to say, don’t park there.
- I think the key is to read the signage to avoid parking tickets.
Although we will be able to accommodate all who attend, to ensure that the space is adequately set up, please contact Vicki Thiesse at (708) 338-2662 or members pay $30 online at westsuburbanbar.org. Cost is $40 for non-members. Cash bar.